I was nominated for Blogger Recognition Award by Lampelina. This means a lot to me, especially because I really started blogging not too long ago. I think this is a sort of confirmation that I’m doing something right/meaningful. And it is also a kind of motivation to do even better.
Creating great content has always been fun to me, and getting feedback feels wonderful. I hope to touch as many lives as possible through my blog posts. So, dear Lampelina, thanks once again for the nomination, and your nice contributions on my blog posts . You’re amazing.
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How I started my blog
I created my blog in 2017, but abandoned it for some time, after publishing my first post, because I felt I wasn’t quite ready, and was kind of preoccupied with my studies. I really started blogging late 2019, precisely on the 17th of November.
I love putting stories together and producing great content. It gives me joy to receive positive feedback from readers also.
Before you start blogging, I think it is a good idea to be clear about the message you would like to pass across to your blog visitors. Create great content, and don’t be afraid to explore different interesting topics.
Passion is also very important. It is good to have a deep love and passion for blogging, so as to be consistent.
Here are my nominees:
- Arun’s abode
- The sense
- marmalade sunsets and tranquil blues
- A Taste of My Thoughts
- This Man’s Journey
- We Build Confidence through Inspiration & Motivation
- A Lyrical Tale
- Dr. Eric Perry, PhD
- Ishaan’s Blog
- God Stories for Me, Yippee!
- Rain Coast Review
- Men’s Health Issues dot ga
- Frank Solanki
- Be Inspired..!!